Columbus Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Central and Southern Ohio
For over 35 years, Darin Kendall has been devoted to helping people throughout Ohio achieve full and fair compensation for their injuries caused by another’s negligence. If you have been seriously injured as a result of a defective product or someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to financial compensation for your losses. This may include recovery for medical bills, property damage, lost income, pain and suffering, and a variety of other types of damages.
Experienced, compassionate legal representation for injury victims and their families
At The Law Office of Darin Kendall and Company, LPA our attorneys represent injured individuals and families of wrongful death victims in cases including, but not limited to:
- Auto Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents
- Dog Bites and Other Animal Attacks
- Slips and Falls
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims
Helping victims of catastrophic injuries and wrongful death
With your well being and your family’s future potentially on the line, you should not trust your case to just anyone. Our experience includes obtaining significant compensation awards and settlements in cases involving:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: Traumatic brain injury (TBI) can occur when a sudden physical impact or shaking damages the brain. TBIs range from minor concussions to hemorrhages to injuries causing permanent vegetative state or coma. Common causes of TBI include auto accidents, slips and falls, and intentional batteries or nursing home abuse.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Spinal cord injury (SCI) can occur when traumatic force tears or bruises the spinal cord. Severe SCIs result in loss of feeling and functionality of the limbs, and in some cases, acute respiratory and breathing problems. The most serious SCIs may lead to paralysis. SCIs often require constant care and treatment, which many families cannot afford. We can help you obtain the compensation needed to provide the appropriate care and treatment for an SCI.
- Burns and other Catastrophic Injuries: Severe burns are among the most painful and debilitating injuries that a person can sustain. Treatment for severe burns often involves extended hospital stays, rehabilitation, and reconstructive surgery. If you or a loved one has suffered severe burns as the result of another’s negligence or wrongful act, we will work with you to evaluate your case, bringing in experts if necessary who can accurately assess your current and future damages.
- Wrongful Death: Attorney Darin Kendall works tirelessly to recover full and fair financial compensation for clients who have suffered the loss of a family member.
In addition to the remedies noted above, depending on the facts of your case you may also be eligible for Social Security Disability benefits. We will carefully evaluate your case and fully pursue all available sources of financial compensation.
Speak to a Columbus personal injury lawyer with over 35 years of experience
Darin Kendall has been providing knowledgeable, vigorous and compassionate legal representation to people throughout Ohio since 1982. Call us today at 614-469-8125 to schedule a free consultation to learn how we can help you.